Nigel Lambe has spent 20 years leading businesses from many different sectors through major changes, development, growth and transition.
While he has worked in some very different industries and types of businesses there were always some common factors;
- Setting a new, clear vision
- Recruit &/or empower a great team
- Take the tough decisions and lead from the front
- Utilise the best technology in every area of the business
- Train and develop all staff
- Treat your customers like the most important people in the world
- Treat your suppliers like customers
- Know your numbers – in detail
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
- Work hard and have fun
In his corporate career, Nigel has led businesses with annual revenues in excess of £50m, been responsible for over 1,400 staff and has overseen capital building projects in excess of £3m.
Now that he runs his own businesses and advises many others, these principals are the same and Nigel uses his experience and expertise to advise other business leaders on how to optimise their own individual performance and to meet their company objectives.
Nigel Has a B.Comm (Corporate Strategy) and an MBS (International Business & Negotiations) from University College Dublin.